Unique formulation Neo-Sensitabs are tablets manufactured by a process using crystalline Antimicrobial. This unique formulation results in:
Very stable and homogeneous product
- No loss of activity due to degradation of the antibiotics
- Controlled and uniform release of antibiotic into the agar
- Uniform and reliable results at all times
- Storage and use at room temperature*
- Large easy-to-read printed codes
- Long shelf life – up to 5 years Extensive
Ready for instant use, no need for acclimatization to room temperature No need for special storage or refrigerator facilities
Long shelf life – up to 5 years Extensive and complete range
Currently the range comprises a total of over 125 different antimicrobial agents and combination tablets.
Logical 5-figure alpha-numeric code- Easy and safe identification of the individual tablet – Optically readable by automatic reader systems
Meeting the needs and requirements of different standards
Susceptibility testing with NEO-SENSITABS™ practice is performed according CLSI and EUCAST guidelines.
The unique formulation of Neo-Sensitabs also makes it possible to manufacture tablets containing difficult compounds like and still obtain the long-time stability characteristic of Neo-Sensitabs.
Imipenem + EDTA
Daptomycin + Calcium
* A few Neo-Sensitabs need to be stored at 2-8°C. When opened and in use, they are stable at room temperature for up to 2 months.